Local 460 Pipe-liners, Helpers, and Fitters need to have current Operator Qualifications card for upcoming work in our area. Please see Ed at Training Center to update or take classes.
Please visit the A&J Training Link to register for upcoming Classes.
1. JOURNEYMAN UPGRADE TRAINING - REQUIRED FOR ALL JOURNEYMEN
2. Rigging Techniques is still available.
3. High Hazard Training (RSO) Courses are available in Gardena. Must register on A&J Training Website. Classes are 20 hours. 2-10 hour days. Currently being held on Tuesdays and Wednesdays or Thursday and Fridays. ajtraining.org
4. Pipefitter NITC class will be held at the Bakersfield Training Center on March 14 &15, 21 & 22. Please register at ajtraining.org. Make sure to sign up for the test at the Union Hall
5. High Hazard Training RSO Class will be held in BAKERSFIELD on February 8 & 9, 2020. You must register at ajtraining.org Classes are 20 hours. Two 10 hour days. This is for upcoming Refinery work.