Local 460 Pipe-liners, Helpers, and Fitters need to have current Operator Qualifications card for upcoming work in our area. Please see Ed at Training Center to update or take classes.
Please visit the A&J Training Link to register for upcoming Classes.
1. JOURNEYMAN UPGRADE TRAINING - REQUIRED FOR ALL JOURNEYMEN
2. Rigging Techniques is still available.
3. High Hazard Training (RSO) Courses are available in Gardena. Must register on A&J Training Website. Classes are 20 hours. 2-10 hour days. Currently being held on Tuesdays and Wednesdays or Thursday and Fridays. ajtraining.org
4. Pipefitter NITC class. Please check back for updated classes. Please register at ajtraining.org. Make sure to sign up for the test at the Union Hall
5. High Hazard Training RSO Class. Please check back for updated classes. You must register at ajtraining.org Classes are 20 hours. Two 10 hour days. This is for upcoming Refinery work.