Recruiting - Local Work
The following contractors have ongoing work in the 460 Local Jurisdiction:
1. Unified Field Services: Welders need UA-1 Certification at a minimum. UA-21 and 22 are advisable for future work.
2. Spectra: Same as Unified above.
3. PSC/ARB: CRC Maintenance Agreement: Same as Unified and Spectra, no immediate plans for CRC Fab Shop work.
4. ARB Fab Shop: Future Welder work requires Hard Wire Root/ Spray Arc Fill & Cap. Also Tig Experience will be helpful. Must be able to pass Gate Tests.
5. Hillcrest Plumbing: Service and Repair work with pockets of new Construction work. Plumbers need (P1-NITC) Certification.
6. Taft Plumbing: Company biding all Public Works job in the area. Apprentices and Journeyman Plumbers with (P1-NITC) Certification.
7. Henkels and McCoy Pipeline projects: Welders need to be signed off at Training ceneter to be considered for Weld Testing at So. Cal Gas Company.
8. Snelson: Pipeline in Ridgecrest area. National Pipeline Agreement wages.
Need to be cleared for PGE at Training Center.
9. ARB: Projected Pipeline at Base of Grapevine for So Cal Gas.
10. ARB Co-Gen Maintenance : Upcoming work at area Power plants.
11. Doty Bros: Upcoming So Cal Gas work in September,2018